To make a reservation:
- Click a room booking group from the list on the right. You will then see a visual display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green.
- Study rooms can only be reserved one week in advance.
- Conference rooms can be reserved 2 months in advance.
- MEB rooms must be reserved 1 day in advance.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation; you will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- If you would like more than one block of time, you can click several boxes per reservation.
- To see if a study room is booked for today, click on today's date on the calendar and then on "Confirmed Bookings" beneath the calendar.
- Individuals can reserve rooms for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- DEPARTMENTS: Contact the library if you need a room for longer than 2 hours.
AEC - (915) 215-4315
MEB - (915) 215-4306
- NOTE! You MUST be a current TTUHSC El Paso student, faculty, or staff member and use your TTUHSC e-mail address when submitting your reservation - no other account is required or accepted. You will receive an e-mail requiring you to click a confirmation link within 30 minutes to complete your reservation. If you do not click the link and confirm, your reservation will be canceled.
- Please forward your confirmation e-mail to your fellow group members so they have your reservation information.
- Room booking will be forfeit if you arrive more than 15 minutes late. This applies to the entire booking, not just the first time block.
- Please save your booking confirmation. This will be used to resolve any booking disputes.
- Due to upcoming renovation plans at the AEC library, rooms will Not be available for booking after February 1, 2017.
No events are scheduled.
View More Events:
|Opening Hours |
Saturday, Apr 21
|AEC Library||10am – 10pm|
|AEC Conference Room||–|
|Milagros De Jesus||–|
|MEB Library||10am – 11pm|
Spaces and Room Bookings
Use our online tool to book study rooms and other spaces in the library.
Book a Research Appointment
Meet one on one with one of our expert librarians and get help with your research.