How to Book a Room
- Click on the Book a Room! button.
- Select the type of room you want: Conference or Study
- You will then see a visual display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in red.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation. You will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- If you would like more than one block of time, you can click several boxes per reservation.
- To see if a study room is booked for today, click on today’s date on the calendar and then on “Confirmed Bookings beneath the calendar.
Room Booking Rules
- Study rooms can only be reserved one week in advance.
- Conference rooms can be reserved two months in advance.
- MEB rooms must be reserved at least one day in advance.
- Individuals can reserve rooms for a maximum of two hours per day.
- Departments: Contact the library if you need a room for longer than two hours.
- Note! You must be a current TTUHSC El Paso student, faculty, or staff member and use your TTUHSC email address when submitting your reservation. No other account is required or accepted. You will receive an email requiring you to click a confirmation link within 30 minutes to complete your reservation. If you do not click the link and confirm, your reservation will be cancelled.
|Opening Hours |
Wednesday, Jul 18
|AEC Library||7:30am – 10pm|
|Reference Services||8am – 5pm|
|MEB Library||7:30am – 11pm|
|Interlibrary Loan||7:30am – 4:30pm|
|Reference Services||7:30am – 4:30pm|
24/7 Study Area
A 24/7 study area is available next to the MEB library in room 2105. You must have a current TTUHSC El Paso badge to enter. If the badge does not work, visit the TTUHSC El Paso security department.
Spaces and Room Bookings
Use our online tool to book study rooms and other spaces in the library.
Book a Research Appointment
Meet one on one with one of our expert librarians and get help with your research.